Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tragically Hip Frequent Frequencies
#31

Shane Kroeker Wrote:
MattyM Wrote:I want radio that plays the Hip... Sad
Why don't you rig your stereo through your computer speakers and listen to the Canadian stations online? With the time difference and CanCon regulations i'm sure you could be hearing a lot of Hip being played...

I have listened to stations online and it's great, although I always miss Hip songs (twice I've heard mentioned that Hip songs had just been played), just wish they had a little bit more coverage over here, so I could hear Brits play them once in a while...

Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Reply
#32

K-Rock 105.5 just went on air a few days ago here on PEI. So far I've heard "So Hard Done By", "Fully Completely", "Lionized", "Courage", "Fifty Mission Cap", "Twist My Arm", "Locked......", "Three Pistols", and "Poets", and "Sherpa". So, yeah, it plays the most Hip on PEI for sure from what I've heard so far.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)