04-03-2005, 10:26 PM
will somebody post what songs they played already...jeez...
anyway, I CALLED IT! GRACE TOO! I WANT MY PRIZE! :mrgreen:
anyway, I CALLED IT! GRACE TOO! I WANT MY PRIZE! :mrgreen:
opiated Wrote:i'm watching the western feed right now..what time will they come on so i don't have to sit thru all this bullshit
skippy the wonder dog Wrote:You didn't watch? How many frigging tool points is that?![]()
Fully Completely and Grace.
thedoog Wrote:weakerthans tease was the best f'in thing ever.........
joanie Wrote:thecompletist Wrote:Don Cherry should've inducted them though!
Harmer was a great choice with her Kingston connection, her love of the band, and her own beautiful musical talent.
Don would've said "dese guys rock better dan Europeans or does wimpy French guys" and, frankly, that's neither my Canada nor my Hip.
direwolf74 Wrote:thedoog Wrote:weakerthans tease was the best f'in thing ever.........
That was a magnificent moment indeed. I wonder if John and the boys were watching tonight? I've never heard the Hip sound that good on TV before. They definitely had their game faces on tonight. The band was unbelievably tight and Gord was going absolutely nuts. It was beautiful to watch.