Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"Dante" - Does anyone have a clean copy?
#31

Yeah, come on rookie..give Chris a break.
Reply
#32

Jenna_Bird Wrote:Chris, how did you know that's just what I wanted for my birthday?? Really though, great news, and many thanks for all your hard work! :thumb:

-Jenna

I think that we have to buy Jenna birthday shots of her favourite liquor and sing "You've Lost that loving feeling"(Aka Top Gun Tongue) since it is her 21st Birthday!! :jump :jump Don't get too wild and crazy tommorrow Wink
Reply
#33

An early christmas present.

Chris, you're the champ!!!
Reply
#34

Thehip21 Wrote:Yeah, come on rookie..give Chris a break.

OK, I'm sorry, but I had to respond to this one. Come on people, it's Christmas time. Let's all just get along!

rocketsan22 took offense to the way chris responded to him, (whether it was intented to be offensive or not isn't a question I can answer), and now we're starting with the name calling. I speak for everyone -- including rocketsan22 -- when I say that we all appreciate what the recorders do for us and I'm having trouble understanding why this drama develops on such a regular basis. We're all here because we love the hip, and I'm here because there are a lot of intelligent posters on this board -- which is not commonplace on internet discussion boards -- so let's not all sink to that level. It was a stupid misunderstanding. Case closed.

Happy Holidays,
Dante
Reply
#35

I'm a FLAC file; Save me!
Reply
#36

chris Wrote:I'm a FLAC file; Save me!

Chris - when I try to save this I get asked for a user name and password.....
Reply
#37

Not only am I "hip" but I'm also a "fan"

Hopefully that clears things up... :thumb:
Reply
#38

Thanks a lot Chris!
Reply
#39

Thanks so much Chris. It sounds great!

-Jenna
Reply
#40

Merry Christmas Chris! Thanks for the file. I'm a hugger...
Reply
#41

chris Wrote:Not only am I "hip" but I'm also a "fan"

Hopefully that clears things up... :thumb:

Thanks Chris!

Wow. Great song. Always nice to come across unreleased gems that I haven't heard before. :thumb:

Would anyone out there consider uploading the DFN and/or Phantom Power demos to Chris' bt site?
Reply
#42

chris Wrote:Not only am I "hip" but I'm also a "fan"

Hopefully that clears things up... :thumb:
You rule. Thanks a lot Chris!
Reply
#43

chris Wrote:I'm a FLAC file; Save me!

LOL, literally.

cferneyh Wrote:Would anyone out there consider uploading the DFN and/or Phantom Power demos to Chris' bt site?

I'll see what I can do over the next couple days about D4N. My PP demos are in MP3 and incomplete. I don't know many people with PP complete.

I edited out the tape hiss on Dante; does it sound ok or should I leave the hissing in? (so I know how to do the rest of the demos)
Reply
#44

TLB Wrote:
chris Wrote:I'm a FLAC file; Save me!

LOL, literally.

cferneyh Wrote:Would anyone out there consider uploading the DFN and/or Phantom Power demos to Chris' bt site?

I'll see what I can do over the next couple days about D4N. My PP demos are in MP3 and incomplete. I don't know many people with PP complete.

I edited out the tape hiss on Dante; does it sound ok or should I leave the hissing in? (so I know how to do the rest of the demos)

Sounds good to me sans tape hiss, but I've got no reference point as I haven't heard the tape hiss version. Either/or would be fine by me. And thanks for looking into getting this posted. :thumb:
Reply
#45

Thanks Chris! Merry Christmas!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)