Posts: 1,577
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
^ I must say, shocked to see All Canadian Surf Club on a list - you musta been humming it in the shower this morning or something?
Today in no particular order:
3. Gus
4. Vaccination Scar
5. Nashville
6. INOIB
7. You're Everywhere
Okay, so I lied, that is a particular order, but that's what was playing in my car from Point A to Point B today.
CT
Posts: 652
Threads: 8
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
With a -46 temp here in the Nation's Cap, I'm jonsin' for anything "warm weather" related...
:lol:
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Has anyone checked out the Top Artist Downloads for the Hip on iTunes? Kind of interesting to see what the non-hardcore types are downloading (since us hardcore types would already have all these).
1. Ahead by a Century
2. Night is For Getting
3. NOIS
4. Bobcaygeon
5. Blow
None of those would appear on my List For Today.
1. Grace, Too
2. Thugs
3. The Bear
4. Save The Planet
5. Emperor Penguin
Uh oh. List is about to change. Must....hit.....quick reply......
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
1. Impossibilium
2. Springtime In Vienna
3. Good Life
4. Pigeon Camera
5. Bobcaygeon
Posts: 1,502
Threads: 59
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
I can't do this. I wish I could enjoy these reindeer games but
my "Top 5" becomes a "Top 10" and then becomes a "Top 15"....
A "Top 5 Albums" could be attempted but that's not what this thread asks.
8)
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
1. Greasy Jungle
2. IOD
3. Locked
4. Apartment Song
5. Poets
Posts: 326
Threads: 33
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Good Life
Escape
Fire In the Hole
Locked
Are We Family
Posts: 398
Threads: 21
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Fine, I might as well join in the fun.... (strictly album versions, or my list would change)
1)Grace, Too (Live Between Us version, so I'm cheating!)
2)Last of the Unplucked Gems
3)Throwing off Glass
4)Fight
5)Nautical
Posts: 159
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
1. Escape is at hand
2. Heaven is a better place today
3. Music at Work
4. Joesphine
5. Emperor the Penguin
Posts: 111
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation:
0
It's hard to beat randomness, so here goes: My top 5 Hip tunes when I'm driving....
1. Highway Girl (suicide of course)
2. Greasy Jungle
3. M @ W
4. Inch an Hour
5. Heart of the Melt
sonofdad
Posts: 111
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation:
0
Randomness part 2.....Top 5 for a sunday morning prior to coffee:
1. Titanic Terrarium
2. Lake Fever
3. Get Back Again
4. Copenhagen
5. Unplucked Gems
sonofdad
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Grace, Too
Greasy Jungle
Yawning or Snarling
Another Midnight
Let's Stay Engaged
coconut cream
apartment song
daredevil
scared
escape