Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip VINYL Sale!
#31

Fully Completely (1992)

There is only one vinyl pressing of this album and as such, it’s pretty rare. Made in Holland. Of all the Hip vinyl pressings, this one has the best quality vinyl, IMO. Near Mint copies are “CD-like” silent and the one I am offering here, is no exception. Quiet surfaces and that wonderful analog sound. Cover is excellent-, with some light creases here and there, etc., which is typical for this cover. It would be pretty hard to find a nicer copy than this one, IMO. Professionally cleaned and placed in new MoFi antistatic inner sleeve.

$175 plus actual shipping cost.

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#32

Wow, 4 PM's. 2 within the first minute and 2 more in the next 2 minutes. I have sent a PM to the person who was first in. Congrats to you and and sorry to those who missed out on this one.

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#33

Wow, I cant believe I was not the first, I kept refreshing the page and sent a PM right away. This is annoying.
Reply
#34

WesleyC. Wrote:Wow, I cant believe I was not the first, I kept refreshing the page and sent a PM right away. This is annoying.
I guess if 2 guys are both refreshing and PM at the same time, 1 is going come in first. Both PM's have the same time of 8:50pm. I just tried to cut and paste a sceen shot of my inbox, but no-go.

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#35

I will be posting a minty copy of Day For Night, tomorrow night, just before 9pm.

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#36

I like what your doing: it's fair, honest, and bit of fun for those in the hunt: well played. As for FC, I like what Scotty said: post a price, keep the auctions on eBay. Auctions here could be seen as greedy by some, and that isn't your intent based on your sale prices. Wish I had the $$$ to pick up a few of these, as the hip are one band that my vinyl collection is sorely lacking in.
Reply
#37

Day For Night (1994)

Canadian pressing. Near Mint condition all around. Includes original inner sleeve. Play graded NM. Professionally cleaned and placed in new antistatic inner sleeve.

$175 plus actual shipping cost.

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#38

Sale pending on DFN

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#39

Tonight, I will be offering up a SEALED copy of Trouble at the Henhouse. For those who have been collecting Hip vinyl for a while, you already know how rare this record is. For those who are new to this…TATH is different than most rare ‘90s vinyl in the sense that unlike others that are rare, but can be acquired if you want to put out enough dough, TATH is simply NOT available to purchase, at any cost. I have only seen one sealed copy sold since 2008. Tonight will be an opportunity to finally snag one!

I will be posting just prior to 9pm this evening; however the procedure will be slightly different. In an effort to avoid someone sending me a PM a few seconds early, I will be including a password in the post. Simply send me a PM with the password, if you want the record. I will only accept PMs that include the password. Good luck :thumb:

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#40

I'm afraid of what this one and the next one are going to cost. My two biggest vinyl regrets were missing out on a very reasonable Henhouse on ebay about two years ago and a LBU on ebay last Christmas that went for around $125.

Dire Wolf Wrote:Tonight, I will be offering up a SEALED copy of Trouble at the Henhouse. For those who have been collecting Hip vinyl for a while, you already know how rare this record is. For those who are new to this…TATH is different than most rare ‘90s vinyl in the sense that unlike others that are rare, but can be acquired if you want to put out enough dough, TATH is simply NOT available to purchase, at any cost. I have only seen one sealed copy sold since 2008. Tonight will be an opportunity to finally snag one!

I will be posting just prior to 9pm this evening; however the procedure will be slightly different. In an effort to avoid someone sending me a PM a few seconds early, I will be including a password in the post. Simply send me a PM with the password, if you want the record. I will only accept PMs that include the password. Good luck :thumb:

Nov 19, 1996 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 23, 1997 Winnipeg, MB
Feb 26, 1999 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 1, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 2, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Nov 23, 2004 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 20, 2007 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 7, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 9, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 10, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 11, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 7, 2011 Winnipeg, MB
Dec 1, 2012 Fargo, ND
Jan 26, 2013 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 28, 2013 Brandon, MB
Feb 14, 2015 Winnipeg, MB
Aug 5, 2016 Winnipeg, MB
Reply
#41

I too was afraid. I inquired and it's safe to say TATH is going to go to the most dedicated of Hip vinyl collectors.

Dire Wolf, thanks for sharing yer wealth with those who appreciate it!

Rye Wrote:I'm afraid of what this one and the next one are going to cost. My two biggest vinyl regrets were missing out on a very reasonable Henhouse on ebay about two years ago and a LBU on ebay last Christmas that went for around $125.

Dire Wolf Wrote:Tonight, I will be offering up a SEALED copy of Trouble at the Henhouse. For those who have been collecting Hip vinyl for a while, you already know how rare this record is. For those who are new to this…TATH is different than most rare ‘90s vinyl in the sense that unlike others that are rare, but can be acquired if you want to put out enough dough, TATH is simply NOT available to purchase, at any cost. I have only seen one sealed copy sold since 2008. Tonight will be an opportunity to finally snag one!

I will be posting just prior to 9pm this evening; however the procedure will be slightly different. In an effort to avoid someone sending me a PM a few seconds early, I will be including a password in the post. Simply send me a PM with the password, if you want the record. I will only accept PMs that include the password. Good luck :thumb:

Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Reply
#42

Rye Wrote:I'm afraid of what this one and the next one are going to cost. My two biggest vinyl regrets were missing out on a very reasonable Henhouse on ebay about two years ago and a LBU on ebay last Christmas that went for around $125.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TRAGICALLY-H...SA:US:1123 This one? Cheapest Ive ever seen LBU

At least you'll be able to compete tonight (if you want to) ... I have a hockey game at 8:30, so I'll have to wait for the holy grail Sad

Also I think the password idea is great. Any community would benefit from having Dire Wolf as a member :thumb:
Reply
#43

Scotty12 Wrote:
Rye Wrote:I'm afraid of what this one and the next one are going to cost. My two biggest vinyl regrets were missing out on a very reasonable Henhouse on ebay about two years ago and a LBU on ebay last Christmas that went for around $125.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TRAGICALLY-H...SA:US:1123 This one? Cheapest Ive ever seen LBU

At least you'll be able to compete tonight (if you want to) ... I have a hockey game at 8:30, so I'll have to wait for the holy grail Sad

Also I think the password idea is great. Any community would benefit from having Dire Wolf as a member :thumb:

That's the one. I was bidding at work on my phone and the old iPhone 3 couldn't keep up with the action.

Nov 19, 1996 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 23, 1997 Winnipeg, MB
Feb 26, 1999 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 1, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 2, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Nov 23, 2004 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 20, 2007 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 7, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 9, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 10, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 11, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 7, 2011 Winnipeg, MB
Dec 1, 2012 Fargo, ND
Jan 26, 2013 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 28, 2013 Brandon, MB
Feb 14, 2015 Winnipeg, MB
Aug 5, 2016 Winnipeg, MB
Reply
#44

Well folks, tonight is the last night of my Vinyl sale. I hope you had fun following along. Congrats to those who snagged what they wanted and sorry to those who wanted, but missed out. Collecting Hip vinyl is a fun hobby, but the real enjoyment is LISTENING to it. In these times of insane prices, there are still deals out there. Be creative, think outside the box, ASK the question and you’d be surprised what you can find.

Tonight’s sale post will happen just prior to 9pm, as usual. The password will appear at the bottom of the post. Simply send me a PM with the password, if you want the record. Long live Das Hip :thumb: Good luck!

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply
#45

Trouble at the Henhouse (1996)

Beautiful SEALED copy!

$395 plus shipping and insurance

password: sherpa

"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)