Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

04/24/07: New York: Irving Plaza
#31

it was johnny appleseed
Reply
#32

mintgreenbird Wrote:it was johnny appleseed

I thought it was a brilliant and inspired cover that was, unfortunately, lost on a large, large majority of the crowd.
Reply
#33

Here's the setlist in order:

1: Yer Not The Ocean
2: New Orleans Is Sinking
3: Fully Completely
4: Gus: The Polar Bear From Central Park
5: The Drop-Off
6: Bobcaygeon
7: Poets
8: Family Band
9: Wheat Kings
10: Pretend
11: At The Hundredth Meridian
12: Long Time Running
13: The Kids Don't Get It
14: Springtime In Vienna
15: Ahead By A Century
16: In View
17: Blow At High Dough
18: The Lonely End Of The Rink
19: Johnny Appleseed
20: Fire In The Hole

Note: pretty sure "Fire" is Fire in the hole and not Fireworks, though I am sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrongSmile
Reply
#34

fire in the hole is correct fireworks was night 2 :jump
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)