Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Amazing Race 11
#31

robert goulet Wrote:
opiated Wrote:just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT

It's not often that I can say I agree with Ol' Opie, but I got your back on this one brotha...she's not bad at all.


shucks..thanks man!! :thumb:
Reply
#32

What an episode! I was convinced that it would be a non-elimination leg :lol: .
Who else watched it?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#33

sean.bonner Wrote:What an episode! I was convinced that it would be a non-elimination leg :lol: .
Who else watched it?

I did, bye bye Rob and your very homely looking girlfriend. Team Psycho is still in it baby! I thought it was going to be non-elimination too since Rob and Amber = Ratings, and I thought the producers would want them to stick around.

I think Rob fucked up one too many times tonight...uncharacteristic of their team, but it obviously came back to bite them in the ass.
Reply
#34

I love to hate them!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#35

sean.bonner Wrote:I love to hate them!

Rob and Amber, or Charla and Mirna Tongue
Reply
#36

second_sight_kyle Wrote:
sean.bonner Wrote:What an episode! I was convinced that it would be a non-elimination leg :lol: .
Who else watched it?

I did, bye bye Rob and your very homely looking girlfriend. Team Psycho is still in it baby! I thought it was going to be non-elimination too since Rob and Amber = Ratings, and I thought the producers would want them to stick around.

I think Rob fucked up one too many times tonight...uncharacteristic of their team, but it obviously came back to bite them in the ass.

The leaked list of order of elimination continues to be accurate....
Reply
#37

Next week on The Amazing Race: Family Band.

I can smell a rat, when it's all rat.
Reply
#38

cferneyh Wrote:The leaked list of order of elimination continues to be accurate....
As long as you don't leak that list over here on the Base... I'll be fine. It sucks how someone would go and ruin an entire season of a show and leak that. Maybe money talked, but I dunno.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#39

I'm not sure that I'm gonna be able to watch it anymore with Rob and Amber gone and Charla and Mirna still around. Those two drive me crazy!!
Reply
#40

tfoe Wrote:I'm not sure that I'm gonna be able to watch it anymore with Rob and Amber gone and Charla and Mirna still around. Those two drive me crazy!!

Without Rob & Amber, it's definitely not gonna be as entertaining. Just watching how confident Rob is, and some of the crazy plans he came up with was kinda fun...
I think Charla & Mirna are crazy, and annoying as hell, but kudos to them for making it further than Rob & Amber
Reply
#41

tth_fan Wrote:Without Rob & Amber, it's definitely not gonna be as entertaining.

Sure it will. Team Guido is still there and I bet they've got some schemes. Plus the promo for next week has Nipple Ring Boy at odds with them, so there's some conflict.
Reply
#42

john cage Wrote:Romber always gets people to go with them or hires taxis they can follow.

Update: They didn't get any help from outsiders during the leg and look what happened. Romber is not as smart as they think. Asshat's massive ego got in the way. He should've let Ambuh do more.

Well, CBS only has one other 'reality' program left for them in Big Brother (and I doubt another network will use them for say Deal or Screw You Howie or Dancing w/ D Listers). Since that show doesn't have teams (unless it changes format), I think we've seen the last of Romber. I hope.
Reply
#43

cferneyh Wrote:Apparently the winner has been leaked. Because I'm an impatient prick I took a look at who it supposedly is. I was surprised......
Well the race finished last night.
Did the leaked list have everything right?

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#44

Tthip Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:Apparently the winner has been leaked. Because I'm an impatient prick I took a look at who it supposedly is. I was surprised......
Well the race finished last night.
Did the leaked list have everything right?

Yes it did. I love the show and had no interest in knowing the list, but came across it accidentally. The list was exact right down to the end.

Well on a good note, at least Danielle can now afford the breast implants she has been wanting.......... Confusedcratch:
Reply
#45

cochise Wrote:
Tthip Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:Apparently the winner has been leaked. Because I'm an impatient prick I took a look at who it supposedly is. I was surprised......
Well the race finished last night.
Did the leaked list have everything right?

Yes it did. I love the show and had no interest in knowing the list, but came across it accidentally. The list was exact right down to the end.

Well on a good note, at least Danielle can now afford the breast implants she has been wanting.......... Confusedcratch:

And a new chin...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)