Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tour so Far : Yer Favourites VS Non Yer Favourites
#16

I've seen them do "Springtime in Vienna" enough for it to vacate the setlists for awhile.

Nowadays it just takes a slot on the setlist that could be used to play something I've only heard once or twice in 35+ shows....and there are plenty of songs in that category.

And I've heard ABAC, Hundredth Meridian, and Poets enough to last a lifetime.
Reply
#17

I could do with ANYTHING from M@W, IVL, and IBE aside from the staples - even Silver Jet would be nice to hear again, just for a change. As far as older tunes, I was thinking that it would be cool if they brought back Bring it all Back, and not just for the sake of a pun. I was thrilled to hear Lionized last night!
Reply
#18

joshwayy Wrote:How do you know she is a witch?

Well, she turned me into a newt.

I heard you got better?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)