Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hipbase: T'was The Night Before X-Mas 2006
#16

We see so little of ya these days, Steve, I figured this year you'd be too busy.

Nice to see the tradition continue. :thumb:
Reply
#17

Oh well, this year it wasn't to be. But two out of three ain't bad, especially for a Jewish guy. Big Grin

Seriously Monsieur Dame, a job well done as usual. I think we all look forward to it, so even though you're not around as much as usual, it's great that this tradition is still alive and well!

Happy holidays everybody.
Reply
#18

An amazing job as always, Stephen. Nice work. And Corby, that picture is awesome.

Happy holidays everybody!

Big Grin
Reply
#19

robert goulet Wrote:3 years and not 1 mention...I probably shouldn't have made out with your sister eh!!

Only kidding Mr.Dame...as usual you have knocked this out of the park.

Happy Hannukah, Kwanza, Christmas, Festivus or any other celebration you observe.

He's just mad you took down the pics of your gf in the bikini.
Reply
#20

poor Bonner, didn't get on this year's edition either :lol:
Reply
#21

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:poor Bonner, didn't get on this year's edition either :lol:

Check again -- first stanza.

ct
Reply
#22

Chris Tanz Wrote:
The Darkest Canuck Wrote:poor Bonner, didn't get on this year's edition either :lol:

Check again -- first stanza.ct

Sean Bonner agreed; all that travel had him wired

The key to getting in the first stanza was his well executed seasonal thread bump
– as SC would say - well played :thumb:
Reply
#23

...and now I can have a Merry Christmas! Yes!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#24

I was hoping I'd be tending the goal....but I guess I still need some work in the minors before getting the big league call-up!

Have a great holiday everyone.
Reply
#25

Nice work, as always Mr. Dame!

I've come to look forward to the hipbase Christmas poem. :mrgreen:

-Jenna
Reply
#26

You snuck me in at the end, eh? Big Grin

I didn't know that was a Hipbase tradition. Great poem and may there be many Christmas adventures in the years to come.

Great work, Stephen!
Reply
#27

That was a very enjoyable read. What a great story line. Thanks for keeping a Hipbase holiday tradition alive.
:thumb:
Reply
#28

Stephen Dame Wrote:...Bundled up well and with Pigography at the wheel...
Haha! I made it into the Christmas poem - cooooooooool! Thanks Stephen.

Corby, that is an awesome design.

Merry Christmas 'Hipheads'! :mrgreen:
Reply
#29

Merry Hipmass ya'll.
Reply
#30

Love the poem,,, I guess I'm the Hipbase.com Admin Assistant.


Merry Christmas from all of us a Hipbase.com

Lynette
Admin Assistant Hipbase.com

for

Lance



(I can't believe I missed your poem Steve, I've been waiting for it)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)