Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OINK Invites
#16

daylight Wrote:(PM me your email address, srb, and I'll hook you up).

Thanks daylight! Good to go :thumb:
Reply
#17

What's there to be had on OINK? Is it live recordings?
Reply
#18

It is mostly commercial releases (just about everything you can think of) with the odd live recording thrown in.
Reply
#19

chris Wrote:It is mostly commercial releases (just about everything you can think of) with the odd live recording thrown in.

Ah right, thanks chris. If anyone has a spare invite floating around, I'd love to have a look! :thumb: I'm willing to get in the queue though.

Thanks.
Reply
#20

I'm just wondering how long it takes to process / send out an invite.

Like, after you enter my email in to send an invite, how long does it take until I see the invite in my email account?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#21

Thanks daylight just got a chance to check it out.
Reply
#22

Kincher Wrote:Thanks daylight just got a chance to check it out.
I'm guessing this means he forgot about my pm Cry .

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#23

same here Cry hehe no worries Big Grin
Reply
#24

daylight Wrote:Good luck not getting banned, newbies!

You weren't kidding. It's way too easy to let that ratio slide at the beginning....
Reply
#25

Nobody has uploaded anything I've downloaded....
And one of my torrents wont let me seed because the downloaded files are "larger" than the original torrent.

I have no hope at this rate!
Please somebody snatch up the new Jim Cuddy record!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#26

sean.bonner Wrote:Nobody has uploaded anything I've downloaded....

Confusedcratch:
Reply
#27

Sorry, its 3am...
No-one has leeched anything from me that I am seeding.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#28

sean.bonner Wrote:Sorry, its 3am...
No-one has leeched anything from me that I am seeding.

That's okay, I know what you meant. It sounded funny to me a 1/2 hour ago :lol:
Reply
#29

sean.bonner Wrote:Nobody has uploaded anything I've downloaded....
And one of my torrents wont let me seed because the downloaded files are "larger" than the original torrent.

I have no hope at this rate!
Please somebody snatch up the new Jim Cuddy record!
And now you know how Oink works.... :lol:
Reply
#30

I would also like to check out this "OINK" you speak of.... are there any more invites floating around?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)