Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hip win 2 junos!!!
#16

Summiteer Wrote:Congrats Will!
Question for ya, When did the Hip first Approach you too do artwork for them? I'm thinkin it was around the M@W days? Are the images we see their ideas or yours or a collaboration of both? can you enlighten us with any other tidbits about your job? Sorry I'm just curious to know because I really love the stuff you create :thumb:

Thanks! I'm really proud to be part of Hipeponymous. It looks fantastic. I had a great time in Halifax. It was pretty cool to walk up to the stage while The Hip was playing overhead on the loudspeakers. I think it was "Looking for a Place to Happen."

At some point there may be a web page to shed some light on my work with The Hip, but to answer your question, I actually approached them first. I think it was during the M@W tour. They took a chance on me and I've been lucky enough to be working with them since. It's opened a few doors for me and hopefully this will do even more. I love music and doing music related art.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)