Posts: 1,016
Threads: 43
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
I just got my shirt today. Holy crap! My ladies large is more like a ladies extra small! Let's hope it doesn't shrink in the wash. :roll:
Posts: 181
Threads: 17
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
Shipment went out today! I haven't been updating this as much as I should. If you ordered a shirt this week you should get it soon.
Lynette
Posts: 929
Threads: 34
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Ordered mine today... can't wait (no rush though guys!)
Come say hi on twitter
@MattMerritt
Posts: 36
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2006
Reputation:
0
i just got mine today, thanks so much!
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
tiger2375 Wrote:still got any of these new shirts i got the first one i would like the second print
been awhile since i visited
im back now 
The movers are packing everthing Wednesday. Let me know and I will put one aside for you.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 181
Threads: 17
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
what sizes would you each like?
They are Gray,,, the old shirts are blue
Lynette
Posts: 242
Threads: 18
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
do you have kids
i would like a mens L and womens XL and if you got childs my daughter would like a small