Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hip on myspace
#16

Jenna_Bird Wrote:
Ballgame Wrote:its a great place. I found a lot of good bands on there.

All I found were 16 year old boys asking me for naked pictures, so I deleted my account. However, the hip may force me to reconsider. But...I dunno. I get the feeling that MySpace, much like society at large, is mostly populated by total idiots.

-Jenna
I'm not 16! Tongue
Reply
#17

Now that you bring it up Jenna,
Could I have some naked pictures?
Sorry. Smile

I do not do anything on myspace except have an account and became "friends" of about 5 bands.
I have never received any naked requests - or any requests for that matter.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#18

chris Wrote:
Jenna_Bird Wrote:
Ballgame Wrote:its a great place. I found a lot of good bands on there.

All I found were 16 year old boys asking me for naked pictures, so I deleted my account. However, the hip may force me to reconsider. But...I dunno. I get the feeling that MySpace, much like society at large, is mostly populated by total idiots.

-Jenna
I'm not 16! Tongue

You WISH you were 16 though! :lol:
Reply
#19

Tthip Wrote:Now that you bring it up Jenna,
Could I have some naked pictures?
Sorry. Smile

I do not do anything on myspace except have an account and became "friends" of about 5 bands.
I have never received any naked requests - or any requests for that matter.

Now boys, you well know that only one hipbaser gets that privilege. Right my darling Esthete?

-Jenna
Reply
#20

Jenna_Bird Wrote:
Tthip Wrote:Now that you bring it up Jenna,
Could I have some naked pictures?
Sorry. Smile

I do not do anything on myspace except have an account and became "friends" of about 5 bands.
I have never received any naked requests - or any requests for that matter.

Now boys, you well know that only one hipbaser gets that privilege. Right my darling Esthete?

-Jenna

Yeah and were hoping Horrible will "hook a brotha up!" :lol: :lol:
Reply
#21

Don't make me go 'horrible' all over some of you freaks.....

:rambo:
Reply
#22

The Horrible Esthete Wrote:Don't make me go 'horrible' all over some of you freaks.....

:rambo:

fair enough.
*slowly backs away from thread*
Reply
#23

Turning this thread back to it's intended purpose... I have to wonder how much of the typical MySpace "audience" would appreciate the hip. It doesn't strike me as the most, erhm, informed internet community. I mean, I know it certainly can't hurt, but I do have to wonder....

-Jenna
Reply
#24

Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Yeah and were hoping Horrible will "hook a brotha up!" :lol: :lol:

Hook a brutha up?

[Image: hangman.jpg]

Oh -- that's hang a brutha up.

Meh...you get the point.
Reply
#25

Thanx - I just laughed my ass off at work.

The Horrible Esthete Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Yeah and were hoping Horrible will "hook a brotha up!" :lol: :lol:

Hook a brutha up?

[Image: hangman.jpg]

Oh -- that's hang a brutha up.

Meh...you get the point.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#26

Tthip Wrote:Thanx - I just laughed my ass off at work.

The Horrible Esthete Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Yeah and were hoping Horrible will "hook a brotha up!" :lol: :lol:

Hook a brutha up?

[Image: hangman.jpg]

Oh -- that's hang a brutha up.

Meh...you get the point.

Yeah I guess I deserved that one! Of course the people at my office here now think I am crazy cause I was laughing so hard! :lol:
Reply
#27

Jenna_Bird Wrote:Turning this thread back to it's intended purpose... I have to wonder how much of the typical MySpace "audience" would appreciate the hip. It doesn't strike me as the most, erhm, informed internet community. I mean, I know it certainly can't hurt, but I do have to wonder....

-Jenna
Jenna.... I think that you missed the announcement that The Hip have become an emo band. And if you're emo, you're definitely on myspace!

About emo video
Reply
#28

now you sound like beanmedic when i put his band on myspace, he'd whined that he had to start crying and growing his hair over his eyes

He probably wishes 16 years would ask for his picture
Reply
#29

Don't forget the eyeliner and emo glasses. They are a must have.

-Jenna
Reply
#30

chris Wrote:
Jenna_Bird Wrote:
Ballgame Wrote:its a great place. I found a lot of good bands on there.

All I found were 16 year old boys asking me for naked pictures, so I deleted my account. However, the hip may force me to reconsider. But...I dunno. I get the feeling that MySpace, much like society at large, is mostly populated by total idiots.

-Jenna
I'm not 16! Tongue

I have found some great bands on Myspace. I think the audience is very wide and there are people there for all sorts of reasons. It's a pretty amusing time waster, that's for sure.

On the other hand, I wouldn't expect the content on MySpace to be as good as here or at thehip.com, definately not what it's about. . . .

But, thehip is there now and if you happen to become or are a member, stop by and say hello. I won't judge you

Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)