Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hipbase Charity Auction - Thanks for all the support!
#16

Bids Updated

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#17

Little error my name was spelled wrong, Conor Maguire with a g not a q. thanks.
Reply
#18

Quote:you're going to WEAR an autographed hipbase shirt?

With pride to every hip show I go to.
Reply
#19

Cpt. Trips Wrote:
Quote:you're going to WEAR an autographed hipbase shirt?

With pride to every hip show I go to.
If you wear that shirt to a show, and bud in front of me, I probably won't mind. :thumb:
Reply
#20

Cpt. Trips Wrote:
Quote:you're going to WEAR an autographed hipbase shirt?

With pride to every hip show I go to.
Thats great, just as long as you come out of the concerts still wearing it. :lol:

Hip fans aren't too violent so I think you'll be okay. :wink: I would frame it myself, Id probably spill beer all over it if I wore it.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#21

Bids Updated!

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#22

Well im out now hahah.
Reply
#23

I'm going higher than that Mr. Burden

that shirt is mine!
Reply
#24

Who is Mr. Burden? Come on show yourself...

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#25

LizardKing51 Wrote:Who is Mr. Burden? Come on show yourself...
It's tempting to out him but he's pretty big, eh?
Reply
#26

chris Wrote:
LizardKing51 Wrote:Who is Mr. Burden? Come on show yourself...
It's tempting to out him but he's pretty big, eh?

lol, I get it. :lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#27

LizardKing51 Wrote:
chris Wrote:
LizardKing51 Wrote:Who is Mr. Burden? Come on show yourself...
It's tempting to out him but he's pretty big, eh?

lol, I get it. :lol:
Get what? :wink:
Reply
#28

When does the auction close?
I know it's Sept 11, but is there a time?
Reply
#29

farmerdan69 Wrote:When does the auction close?
I know it's Sept 11, but is there a time?

9:00pm Central Time.
Reply
#30

Bids Updated

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)