Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have to agree with Tiger on this one. This verdict doesn't change a thing for me, once a freak always a freak. I hate this guy's guts, he's a freak and an idiot. I hope he goes into hiding and I never have to see hide nor hair of him/it again. I dont care if he's guilty or not, having kids sleeping at your house like that is retarded, especially when your rich and famous, the guy was just asking to be exploited. That baby dangling incident was bad enough but he should of been found guilty on some of those charges, that was a joke of a trial. I never like his music neither, not one damn song, it was all shit [imo].
You suck MJ!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
buzz882 Wrote:here's my two cents, (not like anyone cares
cratch: ). There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is a freak. And stupid. And also really creepy. But I think that in THIS case he is innocent, mainly because of the "timeline". In case you don't know, his accuser claimed that he was molested AFTER the Bashir documentary aired on ABC. Immediately after, Jackson was being investigated not only by the DA, but also the media. One could say that the media made up this story, and the accuser (and his mother) went along for the ride. MJ clearly has serious issues (understatement of the century), but even a nine year old could figure out that you don't commit a crime even if your being unofficially investigated. I mean, if he claimed that this happened BEFORE the Bashir documentary, then I believe that the outcome would have been EXTREMELY different. I may be massacred for this post, but I just think this should be said. I am not a Jackson supporter, I mean this guy is clearly a pedophile, he shares his bed with children. But it just doesn't make sense to me why he would molest the boy AFTER the documentary. There are probably a hundred valid points that can shoot down this argument, but I just figured that this should be out there for people to read. Now kudos to you if you actually read this.
You say in your post that he's "clearly a pedophile" then you go on to ask "why would he molest the boy after the documentary?" I can think of one reason: BECAUSE HE"S A PEDOPHILE!! :lol: :lol: Sorry I just thought that was funny. Maybe he didnt do it but he's still wacko jacko to me
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
I knew someone would say something like that :wink: , but not all pedophiles are child molestors... but I guess you did say that haha.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
buzz882 Wrote:I knew someone would say something like that :wink: , but not all pedophiles are child molestors... but I guess you did say that haha.
I was just having a laugh :wink: I dont know what happened to the guy, but somewhere along the line something went wrong with this guy, Im sure the media might have had something to do with it, but I have no sympathy for anyone in that position, you ask for everything you get when you are as rich and famous as that. If they guy really cared about children he should of put all his efforts into kid's causes and helped them out that way, not with sleepovers and an amusement park in your back yard.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Quite frankly, anything to do with Michael Jackson these days just makes me feel icky. I guess I can't really say if he's guilty or not, since I haven't followed the trial closely and all that, but he just gives me the creepy-crawlies.
Even posting about it makes me feel like I need a shower right now.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I agree J-Monster. It's impossible to say certainly that he is or is not a pedophile. However, even jurors have since said that they're quite certain he has acted inappropriately, however there was not enough evidence to convict. This is the proper administration of justice - lucky for MJ...unlucky for the young boys.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
For all of us here who wish he would go just away, it looks like our wish is about to be trounced on...Apparently his family is shopping around the idea of filming a Micheal Jackson reality show....I'm already breaking into a cold sweat!!!
Goulet!!!
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
That was the best Triumph yet.
Goulet!!!
Posts: 374
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, I love that dog :lol: