05-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Someone give me a cool website to check out
05-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Glad you guys are digging somethingawful. Warning, it is not a site for the easily offended!
I have to agree with BulletRiddled. Sign up for the forums, they are an endless source of amusement that had a significant effect on my grades this semester. (not in a good way)
steve
I have to agree with BulletRiddled. Sign up for the forums, they are an endless source of amusement that had a significant effect on my grades this semester. (not in a good way)
steve
05-06-2005, 05:07 PM
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bored.com">www.bored.com</a><!-- w -->
or you can try this, I laughed all the way through...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bathroomsurvey.com/">http://www.bathroomsurvey.com/</a><!-- m -->
:wink:
or you can try this, I laughed all the way through...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bathroomsurvey.com/">http://www.bathroomsurvey.com/</a><!-- m -->
:wink:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
08-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but my site (http://www.badnewsonline.com) is finally back up and running, and it's only a matter of time before livejournal image linkers kill it again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

