Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

trailer park boys question
#16

What kind of file is it? You probably need a codec to play it.

Consult either of these two sites...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.headbands.com/gspot/">http://www.headbands.com/gspot/</a><!-- m -->
or
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://avicodec.duby.info/">http://avicodec.duby.info/</a><!-- m -->

(From: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6449">http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6449</a><!-- m --> )
Reply
#17

chicagoblackhawks77 Wrote:Hey

Tried to download the first episode from the first season, and microsoft video player would not play it. Anyone know what I can do?

Mick

Try this: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.download.com/AVI-Movie-Player/3000-2139_4-10366495.html?tag=lst-0-1">http://www.download.com/AVI-Movie-Playe ... ag=lst-0-1</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#18

DIVX maybe?
Reply
#19

Instead of starting a new thread, Ill just post it here
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFreePress/Today/2005/04/29/1017737-sun.html">http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFre ... 7-sun.html</a><!-- m -->

Looks like the new TPB's movies is a go, I cant wait!!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#20

LizardKing51 Wrote:Instead of starting a new thread, Ill just post it here
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFreePress/Today/2005/04/29/1017737-sun.html">http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFre ... 7-sun.html</a><!-- m -->

Looks like the new TPB's movies is a go, I cant wait!!

awesome, i knew that they were thinking about that but confirmation is even better!
Reply
#21

Another question about the boys:

In the "rub'n'tiz'ug" episode, J-Roc says "Peace out Sling Blade" then Bubbles retorts something like: "J-Roc, I told you call me Merlot..... just get the ho's!!!"

Is there a significance behind this? Have I missed an episode where they call bubbles this?

Mick
Reply
#22

Merlot? That's not the line. I am at work but i believe it's something like:

"Peace out Sling Blade"

"It's not a sling J-Roc, it's duct tape, just get the hoes!"

I will confirm later
Reply
#23

Sounds good Bean,

Thanks man!

Mick
Reply
#24

KittieKatFish Wrote:
keithtalent Wrote:Did Season 5 episode 2 air this past Sunday (i.e. yesterday)? I haven't come across a torrent for it yet, it's the only way I can watch this show in the States! (until they come out on DVD of course :thumb: ) Cheers.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.zaerc.com/torrents-search.php">http://tracker.zaerc.com/torrents-search.php</a><!-- m -->

This torrent site is amazing. Somebody has already put Episode 4 up, I guess I won't be going to bed quite yet! :thumb:
Reply
#25

beanmedic Wrote:"Peace out Sling Blade"

"It's not a sling J-Roc, it's duct tape, just get the hoes!"

I concur.

On a side note, I found a Reveen album. I wanna encode it and throw it on a bittorrent.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)