04-15-2005, 12:04 PM
The song is called Win-Win Situation, a reject from the Henhouse record. There's a quote somewhere about how that song eventually morphed into 700 Ft Ceiling, despite the two songs sounding nothing alike. Robbie said that, somewhere on the old Henhouse version of the thehip.com, I think.
I have both full versions of the Ginos and Fox Theatre show but they're in mp3 format. Hopefully there's a lossless version out there somewhere. Actually, I'm not convinced that Fox Theatre is full, because for some reason I remember hearing Titanic Terrarium on a boot of that show before.
I could be wrong. Send me a pm if you'd like the mp3s (although trading as mp3s isn't the coolest thing to do, but when nothing can be done...)
Cheers
Pat
I have both full versions of the Ginos and Fox Theatre show but they're in mp3 format. Hopefully there's a lossless version out there somewhere. Actually, I'm not convinced that Fox Theatre is full, because for some reason I remember hearing Titanic Terrarium on a boot of that show before.
I could be wrong. Send me a pm if you'd like the mp3s (although trading as mp3s isn't the coolest thing to do, but when nothing can be done...)
Cheers
Pat

