Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ahhhh Canadian Television
#16

Not to mention Conky and the Eradicator!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#17

Stephen Dame Wrote:
thipfan73 Wrote:I'm back at my home now. No more Canadian television or radio for me Cry

Allow me to provide for your fix:

"Aboot"

"Good Canadian Boys!"

"I don't f**k'n know Ricky"

"The Beechcombers will not be seen tonight so that we may bring you a live Curling extravaganza"

"Paul Martin"

"Aboot"

"Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful thing"

"Coming Up Next on City TV: 3 hours of non stop beaver, set your VCR's!"

You missed one...

"You're watching CBC"
Reply
#18

thipfan73 Wrote:
Stephen Dame Wrote:
thipfan73 Wrote:I'm back at my home now. No more Canadian television or radio for me Cry

Allow me to provide for your fix:

"Aboot"

"Good Canadian Boys!"

"I don't f**k'n know Ricky"

"The Beechcombers will not be seen tonight so that we may bring you a live Curling extravaganza"

"Paul Martin"

"Aboot"

"Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful thing"

"Coming Up Next on City TV: 3 hours of non stop beaver, set your VCR's!"

You missed one...

"You're watching CBC"

My Foreign Affairs prof does some of the voice-over work for CBC... it's creepy to put your head down and hear THAT voice.
Reply
#19

Stephen Dame Wrote:
thipfan73 Wrote:
Stephen Dame Wrote:
thipfan73 Wrote:I'm back at my home now. No more Canadian television or radio for me Cry

Allow me to provide for your fix:

"Aboot"

"Good Canadian Boys!"

"I don't f**k'n know Ricky"

"The Beechcombers will not be seen tonight so that we may bring you a live Curling extravaganza"

"Paul Martin"

"Aboot"

"Harvey's makes your hamburger a beautiful thing"

"Coming Up Next on City TV: 3 hours of non stop beaver, set your VCR's!"

You missed one...

"You're watching CBC"

My Foreign Affairs prof does some of the voice-over work for CBC... it's creepy to put your head down and hear THAT voice.

Voice work is awesome. I miss my days on the radio. However, I'm highly annoyed sometimes when my Ex-husband's voice comes on the local NBC station based near my hometown.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)