Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Super Bowl!!
#16

LizardKing51 Wrote:
fingernailsonhull Wrote:Eagles 17
Pats 14
in OT

I can dream can't I?
OT in a SuperBowl, that would be sweeeet! Anybody know the last time that happened? :?

I just checked NFL.com... as far as I can tell, there has never been a Super Bowl go into overtime. It would really be incredible if one ever did. Maybe this year????
Reply
#17

So I missed the half-time show. Any wardrobe malfunctions this year? Did Paul whip it out?
Reply
#18

direwolf74 Wrote:So I missed the half-time show. Any wardrobe malfunctions this year? Did Paul whip it out?
It was so damn boring!! Once hey jude started playing I was fighting to stay awake. :/
Reply
#19

typical. its not easy being green. Cry

-Jenna
Reply
#20

Jenna_Bird Wrote:typical. its not easy being green. Cry

-Jenna
Sorry hun I was rooting for the iggles too. Sad Sucks. McNabb really played like crap tonight.
Reply
#21

Make that his O-Line played like crap too...Patriots just played smart ball management. wtf was with the Eagles sauntering up to the line of scrimmage with 4 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter?? Confusedcratch:
Reply
#22

VioletlightHeron Wrote:Make that his O-Line played like crap too...Patriots just played smart ball management. wtf was with the Eagles sauntering up to the line of scrimmage with 4 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter?? Confusedcratch:
I know!! I was like what the heck are they doing! They need to hurry up!! Crazy!
Reply
#23

Just shows the difference between the Patriots and the rest of the NFL, even the other good teams. When it comes right down to crunch time, the Pats just don't make the killer mistake that costs you the game.

May not have been the best played game of football ever... first half was especially sloppy... but at least it was close. I wish the Eagles could have won it, but right now in the NFL it's all about Brady, Belichick and the Patriots. Oh well...
Reply
#24

Was it just me or was that the most subdued celebration ever? It's like the Pats are bored by their success. Ho hum, another Super Bowl. What's for dinner?
Reply
#25

I agree...I found everything surrounding the game boring..great game though..
Reply
#26

halftime was great, so surprised and joyed to hear live and let die, great game, and guess what...MIAMI IS THE LAST TEAM TO HAVE BEAT THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PATRIOTS! WHOOOOOO! from now until next season, whenever bugged about the phins, i'm just going to respond "WE BEAT THE PATS!" and bumb the "seeing orange" thread :mrgreen:.
Reply
#27

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:halftime was great, so surprised and joyed to hear live and let die, great game, and guess what...MIAMI IS THE LAST TEAM TO HAVE BEAT THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PATRIOTS! WHOOOOOO! from now until next season, whenever bugged about the phins, i'm just going to respond "WE BEAT THE PATS!" and bumb the "seeing orange" thread :mrgreen:.

The 'Phins won that game because they got lucky and the Pats got sloppy and complacent. A great team, that does not make.
Reply
#28

VioletlightHeron Wrote:
The Darkest Canuck Wrote:halftime was great, so surprised and joyed to hear live and let die, great game, and guess what...MIAMI IS THE LAST TEAM TO HAVE BEAT THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PATRIOTS! WHOOOOOO! from now until next season, whenever bugged about the phins, i'm just going to respond "WE BEAT THE PATS!" and bumb the "seeing orange" thread :mrgreen:.

The 'Phins won that game because they got lucky and the Pats got sloppy and complacent. A great team, that does not make.

How right you are, Yoda. :lol:

-Jenna
Reply
#29

senschic Wrote:
direwolf74 Wrote:So I missed the half-time show. Any wardrobe malfunctions this year? Did Paul whip it out?
It was so damn boring!! Once hey jude started playing I was fighting to stay awake. :/

Huh. Well, I guess those of us who actually appreciate the fact that they got a great songwriter who can perform music live and well are all 'fuddy duddies'.

I can't believe a true music fan could say that show was boring. We yell 'fraud' at the Ashlee Simpson prop-ups that they jam down our throats, then complain that real, bona-fide performances for industry legends lull us to sleep. Which is it, folks?

Some of us don't need to have no-talent hacks wearing skimpy costumes mouthing lip-synched rhymes over sleazy hip-hop dance numbers to entertain us.
Reply
#30

The Horrible Esthete Wrote:
senschic Wrote:
direwolf74 Wrote:So I missed the half-time show. Any wardrobe malfunctions this year? Did Paul whip it out?
It was so damn boring!! Once hey jude started playing I was fighting to stay awake. :/

Huh. Well, I guess those of us who actually appreciate the fact that they got a great songwriter who can perform music live and well are all 'fuddy duddies'.

I can't believe a true music fan could say that show was boring. We yell 'fraud' at the Ashlee Simpson prop-ups that they jam down our throats, then complain that real, bona-fide performances for industry legends lull us to sleep. Which is it, folks?

Some of us don't need to have no-talent hacks wearing skimpy costumes mouthing lip-synched rhymes over sleazy hip-hop dance numbers to entertain us.
I'm not saying he isnt talented and that I dont like Paul! He is unbelievable I would love to go see him in concert. I just didnt think it was a great superbowl halftime pick. I think that the superbowl needs something more energetic to get the crowds energy going. The whole game was boring in my eyes. The commercials weren't great the game wasn't exciting and the halftime show lacked energy. Anyway I didn't mean to upset anyone this is just my opinion. And I would appreciate it if you wouldnt put words into my mouth. Thanks have a nice day.........
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)