Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Milwaukee Hip fans
#16

What Brat Spot? Im in Chicago! Tell me, tell me :-)
Reply
#17

chicagoblackhawks77 Wrote:You guys ever hit the brat stop on your way down 94 prior to a hip show? Great place!!!!!

You know it. I spent many a night rockin at the Brat Stop (highway 50 I think). In fact, when WI was still an 18 state, I ditched high school, drove up and spent my 18th birthday drinking Mickey's Big Mouth's at the Brat Stop (I'm showing my age now)

sonofdad :jump
Reply
#18

Well I have resurfaced as Milwaukee based because I changed jobs and forgot my old password. I am going to try and make the Las Vegas show this year! The Admirals play the HIp for their warmups.
Reply
#19

Im from Superior, but live in DC now. I was home over the summer and caught the Summerfest and HOB Chicago shows. You there? Go Admirals!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)