Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I'm still downloading it as of today. Thanks to those who are seeding. I will continue seeding it for a bit even after my dl is done.
Darren
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm hoping someone will open this for me...I was listening to it while painting the house and was hoping i'd find a video of it. Thanks in advance...
Get daddy a raspberry freezee!!! Whoo... Whoo!
Posts: 358
Threads: 17
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I have opened a torrent on the tracker.
my upload speed aint the best anymore since my ISP has plugged me.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Thanks man...I got all the time in the world...
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 35
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm watching the Woodstock concert on YouTube. At the end of Nautical, Gord does his rant about Michel Trudeau (presaging lines from The Completists). It ends with "Freeze! Freeze!" And then:
"Freeze me! Freeze me! I would like a freezee. I would like a raspberry freezee. Go to the freezer and get your daddy a freezee. Please. Go to ..."
And this seemed to be the only post on the Hipbase that mentioned it. And I didn't want to start a new thread. I will miss all of this so much.
Ct
Posts: 331
Threads: 12
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I find the introduction to Ahead by a Century to be so amazing, even long before the news broke I found it to be a metaphor about how an artist gives a piece of themselves to the fans with each performance.
to paraphrase:
"Alright, here's a song about the largest snake in the world shedding it's skin, and then taking pieces of the skin, dried and autographed and selling it to the fans. I love you, always will"