Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New U2 Album leaked!
#16

i stopped buying cd's long ago, the last real store copy cd i got was IBE and it was a gift. if i want to support a band i go to their show, buy a dvd, or a shirt or something. i'm over paying $15+ that i don't have for something i can get for free, call me selfish or greedy or w/e but "it's like that, and that's the way it is". i still buy stuff from indie bands that really need the support just to make it to their next gig or eat or w/e, but as far as your superstar rappers and rock stars go, they're not starving, and there's a ton of other people out there buying their shit, so they'll be just fine i'm sure. they make more in a week of touring than your average person does all year.
Reply
#17

I have a copy, I am not to worried about U2's bottom line they will be fine if some people dont buy the album. I will be buying the album anyway.

Here is an article on why the Band has gone the Ipod way for this album release

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/6596777?pageid=rs.NewsArchive&pageregion=mainRegion&rnd=1099702368281&rnd=1099928860161&rnd=1099937002915&has-player=true">http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/ ... layer=true</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#18

They did the ad and didn't even get paid for it!?! I think I lost even more respect. If you're gonna be a whore, you might as well get paid.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)