Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whose coverage of the election will you be watching?
#16

thedarkestone Wrote:
stanslow12 Wrote:Besides, CBC presents by far the most "fair and balanced" look at U.S politics. It's sort of pathetic but thats the problem with capitalist media.

You gotta be kidding. CBC is so anti-bush it is not funny. Not that I disagree with their opinion, but they are definatley biased. IMHO, BBC offers the most unbiased view available.

Agreed.
Reply
#17

direwolf74 Wrote:
tommygunn Wrote:
grooveless touque Wrote:By the way...if it's any indication of the close vote to come...traditional midnight voters in tiny Hart's Location, New Hampshire split 15-15 between Kerry and Bush. I wouldn't want to be holding their next town hall meeting!
Another indication of the mess to come is that those figures above are wrong. Reports I've seen have results for voting at Hart's Location at 16 for Bush, 14 for Kerry, and 1 for Nader.


The numbers I just read off cbc.com said it was 19 for Bush, 7 For Kerry. This is nuts. It's 2000 all over again.
Bush - 19, Kerry - 7 are the results for the other small NH town whose polls closed shortly after midnight, Dixville Notch.
Reply
#18

tommygunn Wrote:
grooveless touque Wrote:By the way...if it's any indication of the close vote to come...traditional midnight voters in tiny Hart's Location, New Hampshire split 15-15 between Kerry and Bush. I wouldn't want to be holding their next town hall meeting!
Another indication of the mess to come is that those figures above are wrong. Reports I've seen have results for voting at Hart's Location at 16 for Bush, 14 for Kerry, and 1 for Nader.

You've got to be kidding me. They did a recount in a town with THIRTY voters?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply
#19

Well, I gotta tell ya, I think Jon Stewart got the two best lines of the whole election season...

"And I'll tell you how Rhode Island voted...because who else will?"

"In Florida, if you're not careful, the sun will tan you a deep and ineligible-to-vote brown..."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)