08-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Stephen Dame Wrote:So, I got a copy of “Roller Coaster Tycoon” out of a cereal box about two weeks ago, and I have to warn everyone: this thing is addictive!
I’ve become quite the king of Roller Coaster Tycoonery, but I’m having trouble stopping. It’s 3am, and I’m actually considering whether or not to build a Corkscrew Rollercoaster or a Log Flume Water Ride… something ‘aint right with this picture.
And while I’m here, let me tell you why I hate strip joints. Now, I’m a healthy, red-blooded, heterosexual male, and I like naked women just as much as the next dude. I just got back from a stag party at a strip joint… and let me tell you why I’m just not a fan.
First, I call it the “Mona Lisa Affect:” You’ve heard about it, you’ve seen it on TV, and you know it’d be kinda cool to see it in person. Once you get there, you can stare at her for five, ten, maybe even fifteen minutes. But eventually, you start to realize that it’s the same old, same old. Sure, it’s great and all… but once you’ve looked once… you’ve seen it. “Oh, you’ve got a pair? Well, so did the first twelve chicks.”
Second, the “Pan Handler Affect:” You ever walked down Elgin St., Younge St. or (Insert major drag in your town here) and had the street folks hit you up for cash? Well, the strippers manage to convert that charming “Spare some change?” appeal into a sexy look that says: “Oh, you’re sexy. I wanna sleep with you… spare some change?” Look honey, I know you’re after my cash, I know you look that way at all the marks, I aint buying: can you play the harmonica or write a funny sign?
Strip joints are like listening to TheoryOfaNickleCreed: just a waste of time and money.
Thank You and Good Night.
ok, new me...here is my two cents! just an opinion.
strippers can be annoying, pathetic, vicious asswhipes sometimes. one called me a "fag" for not through loonies at her vagina!? YES, THATS GONNA MAKE ME DO IT!!! I WANNA GO BACK!
and stories i have heard......strippers says you owe her money from a dance ect....hope you came with about 10 friends because bouncers will go as far a snapping your neck the second you step out side.
strippers are not far from being hookers. if a gal wants to do it for a bit, say amature, then who cares, but its a life of drugs, sex and crime.
ps. plastic sux.

