Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sexiest movie stars
#16

Johnny Depp...especially as a Keith Richards inspired pirate. Reading that over...I'm not so sure I should have shared... :lol:

As for the girls...yes to Angelnia, Kate, and my new favorite Keira Knightly.

-Jenna
Reply
#17

Rebecca Gayheart...whoa
Reply
#18

I think all these girls are incredibly attractive and the epitome of eye candy. But when it comes down a celebrity who is attractive, seems smart and interesting and seems like someone who I would classify as the perfect wife, I'd go with Ashley Judd or Naomi Watts. Both of those ladies have class and are just beautiful women... or so they seem.
Reply
#19

Jenna_Bird Wrote:Johnny Depp...especially as a Keith Richards inspired pirate. Reading that over...I'm not so sure I should have shared...

I'll admit it, I have a heterosexual crush on Johnny Depp. He was the epitome of suave in Benny and Joon.
Reply
#20

jenna jameson :thumb:

you didn't say what kinda movie star
Reply
#21

bauer Wrote:jenna jameson :thumb:

you didn't say what kinda movie star


haha!
Reply
#22

bauer Wrote:jenna jameson :thumb:

you didn't say what kinda movie star

Come on now, there are porn stars out there that are so much hotter than Jenna Jameson.
Reply
#23

O.k. you may think I'm crazy but what about Billy Bob Thornton? I wouldn't say he's super hot but for sure there is an appeal..I think it's the badness.

[Image: bbt.jpg]
Reply
#24

Quote:As for the girls...yes to Angelnia, Kate, and my new favorite Keira Knightly


Keira Knightly...Amen.
Reply
#25

Yessssss, I fuck up that quote thing every single time...Still winless in that regard Big Grin
Reply
#26

lilbones Wrote:Yessssss, I f**k up that quote thing every single time...Still winless in that regard Big Grin
There's always the option to "edit" your messages. Smile
Reply
#27

Editing is for the weak and insecure...and those who enjoy their grammar and such

:mrgreen:
Reply
#28

lilbones Wrote:Editing is for the weak and insecure...and those who enjoy their grammar and such

:mrgreen:
... and fixing quotes. :wink:
Reply
#29

D-man Wrote:I'll admit it, I have a heterosexual crush on Johnny Depp. He was the epitome of suave in Benny and Joon.

Hahahaha! "Heterosexual crush"?! That's the most hilarious line I have heard all day. It's like an oxymoron or something, I just don't know...

Although I sometimes walk around and talk to people at parties as if I was Captain Jack Sparrow...

"...But you have heard of me..."
Reply
#30

Heres one: Scarlet Johanson, from Lost in translation. She is a georgous person, not THE most, but she just has such style, grace and presence. She made me melt a thousand times over. That movie killed me!

Also, Kate Hudson.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)