Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Strombo Presents: The Hip 30
#16

bouche03 Wrote:Hopefully this is streamed for all us poor souls in the USA!

You should be able to listen to it live from here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbc.ca/listen/live/radio2/eastern">http://www.cbc.ca/listen/live/radio2/eastern</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#17

Anyone planning on recording?
Reply
#18

Will anyone be taping this? Ill be out of the country and would like to listen to it after the fact..
Reply
#19

tonyd Wrote:Will anyone be taping this? Ill be out of the country and would like to listen to it after the fact..

They post it usually right after airing.

Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16
Reply
#20

bouche03 Wrote:Hopefully this is streamed for all us poor souls in the USA!


Yes Please!
Reply
#21

carebread Wrote:
tonyd Wrote:Will anyone be taping this? Ill be out of the country and would like to listen to it after the fact..

They post it usually right after airing.

You're right! silly me, I even have the strombo show app. :music
Reply
#22

Would love it if someone could rip this...
Reply
#23

I was at the Rheostatics taping at Strombo's place and it was great - they did an awesome version of Bobcaygeon
Reply
#24

I thought this was on at 8 pm...which usually means eastern...but im in atlantic canada and its not even 8 eastern yet but the show already started?
Reply
#25

Daryl24 Wrote:I thought this was on at 8 pm...which usually means eastern...but im in atlantic canada and its not even 8 eastern yet but the show already started?
The Strombo Show always starts at 8 pm local time on the local frequency. So yeah, you guys get a head start.

Sarah
I was there
Reply
#26

This thing is gonna make me cry, I just know it.
Reply
#27

Starting off with Blue Rodeo playing Bobcaygeon. Nice!
Reply
#28

direwolf74 Wrote:
bouche03 Wrote:Hopefully this is streamed for all us poor souls in the USA!

You should be able to listen to it live from here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbc.ca/listen/live/radio2/eastern">http://www.cbc.ca/listen/live/radio2/eastern</a><!-- m -->

Yep, I'm in the US and I can hear the stream now.

10.26.07 Washington DC
10.19.09 Washington DC
7.30.11 Buffalo
11.10.12 NYC
7.19.13 Buffalo
4.18.15 Buffalo
8.12.16 TO
wish I had seen more
Reply
#29

Cowboy Junkies did Little Bones.... I'm diggin' these versions!
Reply
#30

I didn't catch who did Poets but it was really cool!!! Best so far IMO
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)