Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
Did you purchase them like that or did them yourself? Absolutely Beautiful!
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Those framed photos kick ass.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Didn't even take me 6 months to finally hang them.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Hey Summiteer, who is the Hip Chick?
Summiteer Wrote:
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
Thats my girl Century
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Summiteer Wrote:Thats my girl Century 
Nice. I was just curious what girl got such esteemed placement.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana