Posts: 535
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2005
Reputation:
0
Congrats, Dad. You'll be surprised how quickly the "awesome" completely surplants the "terrifying." Yeah, the lack of sleep is brutal. But the joy makes you forget it.
Mind if I ask what you picked for first/middle names? My wife and I are expecting No. 2 in May (further proof that you'll eventually forget, or at least gloss over, the sleepless nights), so I'm in baby-naming mode these days.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Congratulations!!!! It certainly seems like baby season for my cohort.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Congrats! Your life has changed for the better. :thumb:
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
sullivand Wrote:Mind if I ask what you picked for first/middle names?
Elsie Colleen.
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 535
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2005
Reputation:
0
"Elsie" rules. (Was my great-grandmother's name, and is on my short list. Notice I say "my," and not "our" ...)
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
sullivand Wrote:"Elsie" rules. (Was my great-grandmother's name, and is on my short list. Notice I say "my," and not "our" ...)
I loved the name Andrew for a boy - but there was no way a son was ever going to be called Andrew. I know what you mean.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 2,025
Threads: 109
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
What a wonderful (early) Christmas present! Congratulations!
-Jenna