Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can anyone identify this bootleg?
#16

Delete the .torrent you have on your computer.
Move the RAR file into the folder that your completed downloads go.
Download a new .torrent from thehiptracker.com (the file gets personalized by the server as you download it).
Open the new .torrent with your Bit Torrent program.

The software should do the rest from there.
Reply
#17

OK - Hopefully it should work now. Thanks Chris Smile
Reply
#18

OK. I see the new torrent but no seed yet.
Reply
#19

Re-done it again. Apolgies for the delay/confusion.
Reply
#20

OK. What Torrent program are you using to seed/leech (aka upload/download)?
Reply
#21

Azureus - I'm 'Forced Seeding' at the moment. The last torrent I made was done using Azureus.
Reply
#22

Let's scrap this plan. Check your PMs for another method to share the show.
Reply
#23

chancellor Wrote:http://hipbase.com/archive/concert.php?id=558

The played the Glastonbury Festival July 14, 1994

Summiteer Wrote:just a side note, the HIp never played Glastonbury, not sure why the person named that disk that..

The Hip played Glastonbury on July 24, 1994. The listing on Hipbase is incorrect. Correct listing and set list is available here.
Reply
#24

Jason2040 Wrote:
chancellor Wrote:http://hipbase.com/archive/concert.php?id=558

The played the Glastonbury Festival July 14, 1994

Summiteer Wrote:just a side note, the HIp never played Glastonbury, not sure why the person named that disk that..

The Hip played Glastonbury on July 24, 1994. The listing on Hipbase is incorrect. Correct listing and set list is available here.


If you scrool down to 1994, you'll see TTH aren't in the Line-up but Wikipedia could be wrong too I guess.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Festival_line-ups#Pyramid_stage_10">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbur ... d_stage_10</a><!-- m -->

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#25

Summiteer Wrote:... but Wikipedia could be wrong too I guess.
:lol: understatement of the year :lol:

Just rolling the dice here, but I think the fact that thehip.com actually has a setlist for the show is a pretty good indicator that they actually played the gig. The Glastonbury website used to have a listing of all the bands that played each year, or so I believe, but I'm having trouble finding that now.
Reply
#26

A new torrent has been uploaded.

Name: TTH: 1993-XX-XX - UNKNOWN
Size: 198.70 MB
Category: SHN/FLAC: Concerts
Uploaded by: chris

Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recorded around 1993.
Four of the six songs feature early versions of songs later found on the Day For Night album.
01: The Last of the Unplucked Gems (feat. Thugs)
02: Fifty Mission Cap
03: Pigeon Camera (feat. Scared)
04: At The Hundredth Meridian (feat. Emergency)
05: New Orleans Is Sinking (feat. Nautical Disaster)
06: Little Bones
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use the URL below to download the torrent (you may have to login).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/details.php?id=15&hit=1">http://www.thehiptracker.com/details.php?id=15&hit=1</a><!-- m -->

--
The Hip Tracker
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)