Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I want to get in on this but am having trouble. I have another Yahoo team in a public league that was assigned to me, but I keep getting an error when I try to sign up.
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Nevermind...found the ID and I am in...Marv Levy's Heroes are ready to roll :thumb:
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
now its time to discuss the draft live or auto i am good with either way
Ron
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Yay for having 10 teams!
If we all want a live draft we should try and pick a time when we can all be at a computer to do it, if it's too much trouble to fit everyone's schedules then we auto-draft. I could probably do a live draft just about any time this week, the Labour Day weekend is no good though. Just putting it out there.
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
evenings are good for me like around 10 pm sound good?
Ron
Posts: 54
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
Any night this week is good for me.
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I am up for either...I have done both in the past. Live drafts are much more fun. If you know you cannot make it, just pre-rank your top 150 players. I have gotten solid teams in the past doing it this way. And it doesn't slow down the live draft at all.
Autopick is good too, just make sure you don't get stuck w/ Vick :lol:
Either way, I am ready to go. Good luck everyone!
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
thehip420, I think as commissioner you should make the call. It seems like most who have answered so far want a live draft, but I'll accept your decision. Just let us know soon so we can make plans. And drez7 is right, if you can't make it then pre-rank your players and you should still get a good team.
Thanks and good luck to all!
Posts: 453
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah I agree with the live draft. Any evening this week would be good for me. Let us know.
Posts: 457
Threads: 32
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Drez7 Wrote:I am up for either...I have done both in the past. Live drafts are much more fun. If you know you cannot make it, just pre-rank your top 150 players. I have gotten solid teams in the past doing it this way. And it doesn't slow down the live draft at all.
Autopick is good too, just make sure you don't get stuck w/ Vick :lol:
Either way, I am ready to go. Good luck everyone!
No Vick in yahoo's auto picks
11/26/96 Buffalo
8/7/98 Wattsburg, PA
7/29/00 Darien, NY
8/1/02 Toronto
9/1/02 Darien, NY
7/28/04 Darien, NY
6/17/06 Lewiston, NY
10/25/06 Toronto
3/10/07 Buffalo
6/30/07 Lewiston, NY
7/1/07 Lewiston, NY
11/2/07 Rochester
6/4/09 Lewiston, NY
7/1/11 Toronto
7/30/11 Buffalo
6/30/12 Niagara-on-the-Lake
11/2/12 Cleveland
8/2/13 Buffalo
4/8/15 Buffalo
8/14/16 Toronto
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
are we gonna do this anytime soon?
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Ya i'd kind of like to have this resolved too. If we are going with a live draft then we need to pick a date soon, but if we are doing an autopick someone should just say so and get it over with. Don't want to complain or anything but it's time to get 'er done I say!
Posts: 1,623
Threads: 107
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
live draft is probably out for me, i have to work 12 hr shifts 6 days a week until november...poor poor pitiful me
7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary