Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Amazing Race 11
#16

cochise Wrote:I love the race and have watched every single season!

Does anyone else remember what a great (and funny) team kevin and Drew were on season one?? They were one of my favourite all time teams...............until this year, what the hell happened to them?? All they did was bitch and whine and act like 90 year old men??

No kidding eh...did you see how Drew was acting when they got eliminated? He just walked away while Phil was talking...rude.
Reply
#17

cferneyh Wrote:
second_sight_kyle Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:Stop it! No making me laugh out loud when I'm at work!

Ha, like you're the first guy to make fun of me for thinking Mirna is hot. Mmm Mmm Mirna (prepare you eyes for total hotness):

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://amazingrace.tribe.net/photos/f3161e17-28e9-444b-9390-c94797ad3830">http://amazingrace.tribe.net/photos/f31 ... 4797ad3830</a><!-- m -->

Oh yeah, and Mirna is the taller one.

Uh, well, I guess the only thing I can really say is Chacon a son gout.

I agree. Charla & Mirna are total trainwrecks.
Reply
#18

I was hoping that it would be Charla and Mirna that got booted off last night. Both are annoying and really have no business being there.
Reply
#19

Danny and Oswold are a damn riot.
Frig I love the race.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#20

A lot of people don't like Rob and Amber, but you can't take away from the fact that they are probably one of the best teams to ever play the game. They have been in first place every leg so far this season and were always in the top three the last season they were playing.

Plus I have to admit, I think they are the only male/female couple who don't constantly argue or belittle each other. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen them argue on the show??
Reply
#21

cochise Wrote:A lot of people don't like Rob and Amber, but you can't take away from the fact that they are probably one of the best teams to ever play the game.


I'd like to see how they'd do if there was a rule prohibiting local involvement except to ask for directions. Romber always gets people to go with them or hires taxis they can follow.
Reply
#22

cochise Wrote:A lot of people don't like Rob and Amber, but you can't take away from the fact that they are probably one of the best teams to ever play the game. They have been in first place every leg so far this season and were always in the top three the last season they were playing.

Plus I have to admit, I think they are the only male/female couple who don't constantly argue or belittle each other. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen them argue on the show??

They do seem to get along genuinely well (and are good at the game), but that isn't why they aren't my favourites. I still want to see money go to who needs it more, although I suppose Dave and Mary did cash in with their last appearance on the race.
Reply
#23

Apparently the winner has been leaked. Because I'm an impatient prick I took a look at who it supposedly is. I was surprised......
Reply
#24

just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT
Reply
#25

opiated Wrote:just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT

I gotta agree with you...but....doesn't she also seem a little vacant. I get the impression that when they are at home by themselves Rob talks about how awesome he is for three hours while Amber giggles.
Reply
#26

opiated Wrote:just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT

Well this whole thing is ass-backwards. Mirna's hot, while Amber is exceedingly plain...and has obviously had her entire personality sucked out of her by a high-powered vacuum.
Reply
#27

second_sight_kyle Wrote:
opiated Wrote:just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT

Well this whole thing is ass-backwards. Mirna's hot, while Amber is exceedingly plain...and has obviously had her entire personality sucked out of her by a high-powered vacuum.

mirna's a psycho, and midge is full of p&v

that said, amber + beauty queens + eric's girl with the big boobs that hold down the fish > mirna
Reply
#28

opiated Wrote:just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT

It's not often that I can say I agree with Ol' Opie, but I got your back on this one brotha...she's not bad at all.
Reply
#29

robert goulet Wrote:It's not often that I can say I agree with Ol' Opie, but I got your back on this one brotha...she's not bad at all.

Stay out of this old man.
Reply
#30

second_sight_kyle Wrote:
opiated Wrote:just to be a guy for a second...

Amber's HOT

Well this whole thing is ass-backwards. Mirna's hot, while Amber is exceedingly plain...and has obviously had her entire personality sucked out of her by a high-powered vacuum.

Kyle you're crazy!! Mirna over Amber?!?!?!?!? You gotta be kidding me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)