Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

'Song Of The Day' Thread

Dire wolf never disappoints. Great sound. Thanks MAv
Reply

cool cover
Reply

sik tune, sweeter live.
'the toilet paper is harsh but fair" lol
Reply

'One Night In Copenhagen'...almost sounds like at this performance, Johnny starts off thinking they're playing 'As Makeshift As We Are'.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply

wooh! lethal set
the drop off
Gus
...soo far
Reply

Wow a really badass SOTD today, hopefully more of these rehearsal takes see the light of day.
Reply

Has anyone had any difficulties with the music player through the Facebook? That's where I get my fix of SotD, but it hasn't worked for me since Thursday. I keep getting a message that says "The maxium number of simultaneous users has been reached. Please try again in a short while." I would love to be able to fix that problem, but failing that. . . where else may I be able to listen to the songs?
Reply

jenevieve Wrote:Has anyone had any difficulties with the music player through the Facebook? That's where I get my fix of SotD, but it hasn't worked for me since Thursday. I keep getting a message that says "The maxium number of simultaneous users has been reached. Please try again in a short while." I would love to be able to fix that problem, but failing that. . . where else may I be able to listen to the songs?

If you register with thehip.com, there's a music player on the website that plays the song of the day. You can also listen to every song from all of their albums on there as well.
Reply

jenevieve Wrote:Has anyone had any difficulties with the music player through the Facebook? That's where I get my fix of SotD, but it hasn't worked for me since Thursday. I keep getting a message that says "The maxium number of simultaneous users has been reached. Please try again in a short while." I would love to be able to fix that problem, but failing that. . . where else may I be able to listen to the songs?

I am guessing you have changed your location and are now behind a firewall of some sort . . .

MAv.
Reply

Haven't posted this in a while. Taking requests for music to look for from the vault.

Post songs, shows etc. Dates are Very helpful.

MAv.
Reply

MAverick Wrote:Haven't posted this in a while. Taking requests for music to look for from the vault.
Post songs, shows etc. Dates are Very helpful.
MAv.
11/23/1996 - Detroit, MI - would be great to hear a soundboard of the missing songs from Live Between Us
6/16/2000 - Rochester, NY
10/27/2003 - Whistler, BC
7/25/2009 - Rochester, NY
7/11/1996 - Buffalo, NY

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply

2006-06-30 - Charlottetown, PEI
2007-09-15 - Charlottetown, PEI

Anything Phantom Power I'd say...
One of my fav bootlegs from 99 is 1999-03-11 - Vancouver, BC

How about the 2003 bar shows at The Boot Pub in Whistler?
2003-10-27 - Whistler, BC
2003-10-28 - Whistler, BC

More cover tunes!
Rarities!

I trust your judgement though MAv, you seem to know what we want to hear.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply

Anything from 1993-09-03 - Richardson Stadium, Kingston, ON.
Reply

Studio version of Dante or Blonde Solid
Reply

chris Wrote:Anything from 1993-09-03 - Richardson Stadium, Kingston, ON.

I also second this motion
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)