08-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Just wondering if anyone's heard any rumours regarding any live releases from the tour. (I'm lookin' at you MAv!
)This disc is so outstanding - I can't get enough! - So more versions would be totally cool! Not a lot of boots out there yet (I grabbed the Niagra Falls one - it's pretty decent) and would love to hear more. Any sort of soundboard release would be great...
P.S. - Seriously... Yellow Days. This song... it just seeps in slowly, and then quietly, casually spreads through you coating everything before you even know what's happened. It's just that good. I would love to hear the genesis of this one.
)This disc is so outstanding - I can't get enough! - So more versions would be totally cool! Not a lot of boots out there yet (I grabbed the Niagra Falls one - it's pretty decent) and would love to hear more. Any sort of soundboard release would be great...P.S. - Seriously... Yellow Days. This song... it just seeps in slowly, and then quietly, casually spreads through you coating everything before you even know what's happened. It's just that good. I would love to hear the genesis of this one.

