Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Put It Off
28.13%
9
28.13%
Three Pistols
71.88%
23
71.88%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip64 Round 2 - Matchup 37
#5

let_me_out Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
jonprice34 Wrote:My bold prediction is that three pistols takes the whole thing this year. It is such a great song.

Possibly. I wouldn't be surprised. I am surprised that 'Put It Off' made it this far, though...


It barely beat out The Bear last round. IMO that was the weakest of the match ups. They are both good songs but neither one compared to Three Pistols would fail miserably.

I personally would have voted differently if The Bear had made it through. It would have been a much harder choice though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)