06-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I didn't see anyone with mic stands. I have gotten a couple of replies to the post, but I haven't responded yet because I wanted to watch it first before I sent it out to make sure it's even worth seeding :lol:
I think it's fairly enjoyable, just know that I didn't have a tripod, I had a drunken asshole behind me for most of the second set, and as a result, there are a few cuts (3-4 total, for a few seconds each).
I taped the Hip in Atlanta in 2000 but that was before I was really into them and I was just thrilled to be able to see them now that I appreciate them more. I thought it was a very good show, all things considered. I will get the DVD to Mr. Hiptracker asap.
I think it's fairly enjoyable, just know that I didn't have a tripod, I had a drunken asshole behind me for most of the second set, and as a result, there are a few cuts (3-4 total, for a few seconds each).
I taped the Hip in Atlanta in 2000 but that was before I was really into them and I was just thrilled to be able to see them now that I appreciate them more. I thought it was a very good show, all things considered. I will get the DVD to Mr. Hiptracker asap.

