Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Filmed 5/7/09 Philadelphia
#1

I filmed this show with my handheld camera, and I think it turned out pretty well, considering I had to hold the camera the whole time and a drunk guy wouldn't leave me alone :nooooo during the second set until he got thrown out. :lol: I got the whole show, but there are a few small cuts/tape changes. I didn't realize they were doing two sets, so I only brought 2 DV tapes. I have an external mic for the camera, so the sound is pretty good, too, imo. :thumb:

If there is interest, I would love to trade someone a copy of my DVD for some other, older Hip show on DVD. I don't mind doing several trades, either. It would be great if someone that gets it has the capability to put it on the tracker so others can download it, because I don't know how to do that. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)