12-09-2008, 10:16 AM
I just checked out the finale via youtube...FANTASTIC!
The quality of the video was poor but I think I spotted Rob grabbing some dope and I know that was Gord eating a bologna sandwich. How about the first ever "Ahead By A Century" rap remix! Who knew J-Roc had been working with the guys at the bathhouse...that needs to be the bonus track on the new album. If you want to check out the cameos/song:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-4oTGk59Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-4oTGk59Y</a><!-- m -->
Good Stuff
The quality of the video was poor but I think I spotted Rob grabbing some dope and I know that was Gord eating a bologna sandwich. How about the first ever "Ahead By A Century" rap remix! Who knew J-Roc had been working with the guys at the bathhouse...that needs to be the bonus track on the new album. If you want to check out the cameos/song:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-4oTGk59Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-4oTGk59Y</a><!-- m -->
Good Stuff

