Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Neil Young / Wilco tour
#52

sean.bonner Wrote:
mojo_mattv Wrote:I shall have to hold you to this, and attempt to lower my expectations just to make it better for myself. What were your seats like?
Seats are for the weak! We had GA on the floor, and we were about 10 feet to the right of Neil, about 5 feet from the fence. Also, being 6"2 helps at concerts a bunch too.

Somewhere on a DESERT HIGHWAY!
She rides a HARLEY DAVIDSON!

I'll be quiet now.
lol, sweet. I've got some GA floors too, I was planning on showing up early, but now after hearing you praise it, I may have to make sure I'm literally first in line.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)