07-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Ben Folds Five - "Evaporated", "Magic" or "Mess". Any and all of those...
Interpol - "Untitled"
Death Cab for Cutie - "I Will Follow You into the Dark"
The Smiths - "Asleep"
Nada Surf - "Inside of Love"
The Weakerthans - "Virture the Cat Explains Her Departure"
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - "Straight to You"
Pulp - "This is Hardcore"
Radiohead - "Fake Plastic Trees"
Red House Painters - "Have You Forgotten?"
Brand New - "Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis"
Built to Spill - "You Were Right"
Chris Brown and Kate Fenner - "Women and Children"
Counting Crows - "Raining in Baltimore"
Damien Rice - "The Blower's Daughter" or "Cold Water"
Glen Hansgard and Marketa Irglova - "Falling Slowly"
Gordon Downie and the Country of Miracles - "More Me, Less You"
Joy Division - "Atmosphere"
Tom Waits - "Martha" or "Hold On"
Tool - "Forty-Six and Two"
The White Stripes - "As Ugly as I Seem"
That's all I've got for now.
-Jenna
Interpol - "Untitled"
Death Cab for Cutie - "I Will Follow You into the Dark"
The Smiths - "Asleep"
Nada Surf - "Inside of Love"
The Weakerthans - "Virture the Cat Explains Her Departure"
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - "Straight to You"
Pulp - "This is Hardcore"
Radiohead - "Fake Plastic Trees"
Red House Painters - "Have You Forgotten?"
Brand New - "Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis"
Built to Spill - "You Were Right"
Chris Brown and Kate Fenner - "Women and Children"
Counting Crows - "Raining in Baltimore"
Damien Rice - "The Blower's Daughter" or "Cold Water"
Glen Hansgard and Marketa Irglova - "Falling Slowly"
Gordon Downie and the Country of Miracles - "More Me, Less You"
Joy Division - "Atmosphere"
Tom Waits - "Martha" or "Hold On"
Tool - "Forty-Six and Two"
The White Stripes - "As Ugly as I Seem"
That's all I've got for now.
-Jenna

