Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

06/21/08 - Belleville, Ontario - Zwick's Park
#22

metronome Wrote:There was definitely a last minute switch of an encore song. It looked like Billy Ray scratched out the second song of the encore and replaced whatever it was with Wheat Kings.

Perhaps it was Summer Is Killing Us that was dropped. Apparently it was the only song from soundcheck that didn't make it on the setlist.

I'm surprised they are still including so many World Container tunes on the setlist. I thought they would have narrowed it down to only 2 or 3 songs. Nice to see them include Drop Off but I would of expected Meridian and Fireworks in place of World Container and Ocean.

Hope everyone had a great time!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)