Poll: Which album do you appreciate more? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
World Container
100.00%
1
100.00%
In Between Evolution
0%
0
0%
I don't favor one over the other.
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You love polls. Admit it.
#26

joshwayy Wrote:I had to go with WC, but it was close. From start to finish I feel the WC songs fit better together (except for IV...which I never cared for). I also feel if you took the best from both you'd get a epic album. I am still amazed with the labels/bands choice for singles from both albums. I would love to be a fly in the room during that conversation, then I'd glide down and land on the label exec's collar and whisper..."no, no...it should be..."
I respectfully have to disagree. The sound of the two albums is clearly distinct, and I don't think a combination of the two would flow at all. Also, I just like them too damn much to think about cutting out any songs from either album. I would hate to make the decision(s) about what tracks make the album, and which become outtakes. And I know 'In View' has taken a lot of heat here on the 'base, but I'll still defend it. I was watching the video of In View from Barrie yesterday on thehip.com, and that song seriously rocks. Damn catchy if you ask me.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)