Poll: Which album do you appreciate more? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
World Container
100.00%
1
100.00%
In Between Evolution
0%
0
0%
I don't favor one over the other.
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You love polls. Admit it.
#7

IBE feels like an incomplete album. Half the songs are great. Gus, ICBNEN, Mean streak, THOTM, Josephine. The rest of that album is down right bad IMO. I think it's their worst album. Oh yeah, Summer is Killing Us is the single worst Hip song ever!

However, I do give them props for speaking out about the War on that album. I am shocked how little courage most artist have had. I can't think of any major acts that spoke out other than The Hip, Green Day and a single by Pearl Jam.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)