Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Eat Me Completely
#6

chris Wrote:The "click on here" is a little confusing, but I don't have time to redo that site... but here's the direct link to the download page: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thehundredthmeridian.com/ftp.html">http://thehundredthmeridian.com/ftp.html</a><!-- m -->

While you are there, check out the google ads! Clicking on them makes you feel good - and helps pay for bandwidth.

Speaking of google ads, clicking on the ads here at hipbase is also recommended. Smile

Hey I've gone through this Download (thanks a bunch!) and it seems to be missing the last 4 tracks... I was specifically looking for the copy of 'Train kept a rollin'' with the "eat me completely" rant in it.

Any idea where I could get a copy?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)