Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

11/02/07: Rochester: Auditorium Theatre
#14

I was a bit disappointed.
I mean Gordi was on, his antics were amazing as usual. They sounded great and I enjoyed the show.
However, I am just a little pissed that they did not change their set from the previous night in Syracuse.
3 songs changed...
Good Life instead of DD
Scared instead of Wheat
Bones instead of Blow.

They didn't even bother to change the order of the set
and the entire encore stayed the same!

Boo, I don't go to all the shows just to see them going through the motions.

On a positive side... I am fast approaching my 40th Hip Show and I would say WC is their best ALBUM and TOUR since PP in '98.
Cheers,
Vinny
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)