12-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi,
Am getting married in a couple of days and am looking for a very high quality version of Flamenco featuring Kate Fenner that I could use as my first dance. If anyone could help, please send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:hendrik_mcdermott@hotmail.com">hendrik_mcdermott@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
I've only got 3 days to go and all the versions I have aren't high quality enough to play on a large stereo system in a wedding hall.
Any help is much appreciated!
Am getting married in a couple of days and am looking for a very high quality version of Flamenco featuring Kate Fenner that I could use as my first dance. If anyone could help, please send me an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:hendrik_mcdermott@hotmail.com">hendrik_mcdermott@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
I've only got 3 days to go and all the versions I have aren't high quality enough to play on a large stereo system in a wedding hall.
Any help is much appreciated!

