10-24-2007, 08:22 AM
show was good but empty maybe 600 people there
crowd was really lame but gord was great
dont remember the setlist here goes what i remember them playing
Rink (great intro smoke em if you got em)
Grace
gus
family band
fireworks
Fidlers
Oceans (New York your not the ocean at least not yeat)
New Orleans (This ones for bush new orleans is sinking and I dont want to help!)
100th (Brought some girl on stage from the crowd really cool)
bob
little bones
WC
springtime
Thats all i can remember for now
Gord was very talkative and looked to be having lots of fun. The sound in the venue was a little off, I brought someone who had never seen them before or heard an album and she couldnt make out anything he was saying, she thought he was just randomly screeming. She also kept asking me if he was wasted or what was wrong with him ( I explained to her that he ws just Canadian and that is how Canadians dance!) Needless to say I doubt I will see this girl again lol!
I thought the crowd was a little lame, we moved up to the front and some dude shoved me and told me I was in his space. I told him its a concert and to chill out, than his butchy gf shoved my friend, it was intesnse for no reason especailly considering the place was half empty !
Great show overall!
crowd was really lame but gord was great
dont remember the setlist here goes what i remember them playing
Rink (great intro smoke em if you got em)
Grace
gus
family band
fireworks
Fidlers
Oceans (New York your not the ocean at least not yeat)
New Orleans (This ones for bush new orleans is sinking and I dont want to help!)
100th (Brought some girl on stage from the crowd really cool)
bob
little bones
WC
springtime
Thats all i can remember for now
Gord was very talkative and looked to be having lots of fun. The sound in the venue was a little off, I brought someone who had never seen them before or heard an album and she couldnt make out anything he was saying, she thought he was just randomly screeming. She also kept asking me if he was wasted or what was wrong with him ( I explained to her that he ws just Canadian and that is how Canadians dance!) Needless to say I doubt I will see this girl again lol!
I thought the crowd was a little lame, we moved up to the front and some dude shoved me and told me I was in his space. I told him its a concert and to chill out, than his butchy gf shoved my friend, it was intesnse for no reason especailly considering the place was half empty !
Great show overall!

