10-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Yes I'm aware of this which is why i've been trying to upgrade my old shows to FLAC for a few years now. My question was not regarding the size of the files and perhaps this was my fault since I wasn't very clear. Normally, from my past experiences a show rarely surpasses 700 Mb so it fits on a normal CD (ie. all East coast shows). It seems the EuroHip shows are of higher quality as they are larger (closer to a gig), since they were not any longer (actually some were shorter) than the average previous shows (the Brussels show was actually cut short). No big deal, I'll put it on two CDs if that's the case.
So my question pertained to DVD files, as in what do I do with them once I download them...what format are they in...do I need to burn them with a DVD burner...etc...
Thanks and sorry for the mixup.
So my question pertained to DVD files, as in what do I do with them once I download them...what format are they in...do I need to burn them with a DVD burner...etc...
Thanks and sorry for the mixup.

