Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

10/10/07: San Francisco: The Warfield
#16

Didn't see any tapers, hopefully something will surface though. I agree with that run of songs. The setlist was nothing spectacular up to that point. When I heard the first sounds of Escape, I went, "ok", then Fiddlers, "hmm, interesting", Ocean, then Locked, "oh boy", I thought the version of FITH was the best I had seen this year, and very nice as a show (pre-encore) closer. Then they come out for the encore which I thought would likely be "hit/cover/hit" but was obviously pleasantly surprised to hear the first few notes of Put It Off, which blew me away...

;-)

Nick

Saskatoon 11/18/96, Camrose ARA 7/19/97, Saskatoon 2/27/99, Vegas 8/9/02, SF 8/17/02, SF 8/18/02, SF 10/7/04, Vegas 3/21/07, LA 3/24/07, SF 3/26/07, Saskatoon 7/18/07, Brockville 2/21/08, Kingston 2/23/08, SF 6/13/09, SF 6/14/09, SF 12/10/12, SF 10/2/15, Victoria 7/22/16, Vancouver 7/24/16
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)