Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Take that, Canada!
#12

Only went to one Mule show, but saw Grace Potter out at Telluride Blues & Brews last month. She rocks. Her band ain't half bad either! Got some nice pics from T-Ride of their performance. Saw the Mid-Atlantic Blues festival in Atlantic City two weeks ago (Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Tab Benoit, some really great old blues guys and then and after show at the HOB at the Showboat...Radiators. Tab Benoit and Bob Margolin joined Radiators for a few songs.

I got no problem with another great rendition of "Wang Dang Doodle". ..give it up to Willie Dixon.

So I need a dose of Hip. NYC for the first time since Irving Plaza. That should warm me up for Philly the next night. Train to either on is a little over an hour. Shorter to drive to Philly. Venue in NYC is right near Penn Sta., so I'll just hop the train and walk about a block.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)